You will have multiple mailboxes when you have access to multiple accounts on the Microsoft Exchange Server. In order to open multiple mailboxes in the Outlook 2007 program, follow these instructions given below, recommended by the Outlook tech support team.
Instructions to follow
- First of all, launch the MS Outlook 2007 program in your computer and then click on the “Tools” button located at the top of the Outlook program window. Select the “Options” button from the Tools menu.
- Choose the “Delegates” option from the options window and then choose the “Add” option. Enter the user name account of your other account and then click on the “Add” button.
- Click on the “Ok” button and then choose the “Editor” icon from the list displayed next to the mailbox. Choose the “Ok” option two more times.
- Click on the “View” button and then select the “Folder List” button. Locate the name of the mailbox and then right click on it. Choose the “Properties” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Permissions” button and then select the “Add” button from the options displayed on the screen of your computer. Type in your username and then go to the “Permission Level” box. Click on the “Owner” option located on the Permission Level box.
- Click on the “Ok” button and then select the “File” menu. Select the “Exit and Log Off” option, reboot your computer and then log in using the user account that you have added.
- Launch the MS Outlook 2007 program again on your computer and then click on the “Tools” button. Choose the “Account Settings” option from the menu and then click on the “Email” button.
- Click on the name of your account that is being displayed on the screen and then select the “Change” button. Choose the “More Settings” button and then click on the “Advanced” option.
- Choose the “Add” option and then type in the user name of the account using which you had logged in originally. Click on the “OK” button three times and the mailbox account will be added to the “Open these additional mailboxes” list.
Follow these set of simple and helpful guidelines from the excellent and ever reliable Outlook tech support team in order to open more than one exchange mailboxes in the MS Outlook 2007 program.