Tutorial To Create A Mailing List In Windows Vista Home Edition
Windows Vista replaced the popular Windows XP operating system version, and though it did not reach the lofty heights of its predecessor, it did manage to make a name of its own. Windows Vista incorporates the new Windows Mail email client, and a new contact management system called Windows Contacts. The Windows Contacts system is capable of integrating with the Windows Live Suite of online services.Follow the guidelines below, provided by the excellent Windows online support team, if you need to create a mailing list on a computer that is running Vista.
Guidelines to follow
- First of all, open the Windows Mail program in your computer. Click on the “Tools” button and then choose the “Windows Contacts” option from the Tools menu.
- Choose the “New Contact Group” option displayed at the top of the program window.
- Type a name for the mailing list on the “Group Name” box. Make sure that you type in an appropriate name that will help you remember the utility of the mailing list.
- Click on the “Add to Contact Group” button.
- Select the contacts that you want to add to the mailing list by clicking on them while holding down the “Ctrl” key. After all the contacts that you want added to the mailing list have been selected, click on the “Add” button.
- Click on the “Ok” button to create the mailing list in the program.
- Move the pointer of the mouse towards the mailing list, and right click on it. Choose the “Action” option, and then click on the “Send E-mail” option, so as to send an email from the group. You can also try clicking on the “Create Mail” button to send an email. After clicking on the Create Mail option, choose the “To” option in the new email and then double click on the mailing list. After finishing the above steps, click on the “Ok” button.
These are the instructions recommended by the ever reliable and excellent Windows online support team, which you are required to follow if you need to create a mailing list in a computer running on Windows Vista Home Edition. The instructions given here are quite simple and easy, and once started, you will be able to complete the whole process within a matter of few minutes.