One of the major issues that people who are using the Windows Vista operating system face is the presence of many hardware and software issues while using their computer. Often the user might not be aware of the reason that causes the error, so the best thing to do for finding the issue and fixing it is to run the hardware troubleshooter tool associated with your system. When you launch the tool, it will scan your system and will take you through all the settings that might be causing the issues with the system.
One of the important properties of Hardware Troubleshooter program is that it helps the Windows Vista users to fix the issues with their computer without having to contact the Windows Vista help and support team. Here we discuss some simple tips for fixing the issues with the computer.
- Move the mouse pointer to the left bottom corner of the desktop and click on the Start button located there for opening the Start menu. From the set of options displayed on the screen, click on the Help and Support tab found in the Start menu. Now select the option named as Troubleshooting displayed on the screen.
- A new window that is labeled as Troubleshooting in Windows will now appear on the screen, showing different variety of troubleshooting tools to select from, browse through the category and select the troubleshooter tool that is best suited for fixing the issues exhibited by your system.
- If the operating system on your system came installed when you purchased the PC, then the troubleshooter will be more
based on your system as the manufacturers might have added some features that are necessary to help in fixing the issues with system. According to the details published in the Windows Vista help website, the tools can be found in the window, select the tool that is apt for your situation.
- Now look for the Hardware and Drivers section in the page and click on the link labeled s Troubleshoot Driver Problems found in the page. Follow the instructions provided by the troubleshooter for finding and fixing the issues found with the operating system.
- Once the problem is fixed, close the troubleshooter window by clicking on the Close button found at the top right corner of the troubleshooting window.
If you follow the simple instructions given above, you will be able to use hardware troubleshooter program in Windows Vista for fixing the issues with the system.