The Microsoft Outlook email client has revolutionized the computing world. You can synchronize your personal and official email accounts with the fully loaded Microsoft Outlook office tool with a single click. All you need to do is enable the Internet email service, which is also known as webmail accounts. The Outlook tool does not come preloaded with the specific settings-pack that facilitates account sync. So how can you enable internet email on Outlook?
The webmail settings can be changed with each communication protocols (sets of rules). The Gmail service from Google is an example of the above statement and it uses POP3 and IMAP communication protocols, which are quite different from that of other service providers.
Outlook tech support instructions to enable internet email
- Check out the communication protocol used by your internet email service. The details about the communication protocol can be obtained from the tech support pages of the organization that provided you with the internet service.
- Try reconfiguring your Internet email service to establish a communication with Outlook. Some email providers like Yahoo Mail will ask you to get upgraded to a paid version so as to use the Outlook service whereas some will just ask you to enable the connection.
- Now configure your Outlook Office tool before you start to work with your internet email account. The configuration details will depend on the email service provided and on the version of Outlook. It may not be the same onversion 08 and version 010 of Microsoft Outlook. The instructions can be obtained from the Outlook tech support system.
- You can also find the instructions on Internet email service support pages. However, since most of these updates are often out of date, following them will not take you anywhere. So better stick with the Outlook support desk for instructions and help on various email services.
- Once you have finished setting up the internet email account, test run the new settings before you launch them. Initiate the test run by buzzing an email message to the webmail account. You will shortly receive the message either in your inbox or in the folder, which can be accessed via Outlook Navigation Pane.
- Reply to the message that you received short while ago.
- The connection between Outlook and the Internet email account are correct if both the tests succeed. Repeat the steps above to enable it, if the test result is negative.
Follow the steps above to get Internet Email set on Outlook. You can contact the support desk for more assistance on the same.