You might have observed that often your Dell computer comes with support center software, which lets you diagnose and identify the components of the computer. When you purchase the computer, this support center software comes along with it. With the Dell support center, a user can seek assistance from the technicians at Dell in checking your computer, as well as the status of the warranty. In short, this software enables technicians to take remote access of your Dell system and fix the issues that you are experiencing with the PC. It is always advised to contact the technicians at Dell to solve your technical issues, rather than seeking help from others.
You can follow these under-mentioned instructions to contact Dell computer support.
- In the first step, find the Dell Support Center Shortcut on your system and double-click on it to open the Support Center window. In the system, the shortcut icon would be either on the desktop, or in the program startup menu.
- However, in some cases if you cannot find the software or you have deleted it by mistake, you can always download it again from Dell’s official website, and reinstall it on your computer.
- Now, click on the icon in the Support Center window which says About Your System, which would be a picture of a desktop computer. Once you click it, you would be taken to a second window.
- On the second window, select the icon that looks like a crescent wrench, which says, System Information: Memory, disk size and more. Make sure you click only once on it, to go to the next window.
- Now, at the top of the list box, you would see a Memory tab. Click it, and you would be taken to a list that reads Total Memory and Available Memory, and the phrase Show details in blue.
- Now, select the Show details option. Another window would pop up, offering you the required computer support, and further information that you need about your computer’s random access memory (RAM).
- In the final step, inspect the data on the window, which includes total virtual memory, available virtual memory, total page file size, available page file size, swap file and the location and speed of RAM memory on your computer.
Hence, these are the simple steps, following which you can easily use the Dell support center to run a system diagnostic memory check on your computer. For more information, you can also check Dell’s official website.